Thursday, September 27, 2007

Working on the J.P. Schwartz Web Site

For work this last week or so, I have been given the opportunity to help with the posting of different things to the website, I even wrote some of the content about John being a Denver Computer Consultant. This is fun work for me. I am really enjoying my job.
Don't get me wrong, working from home can be time consuming and difficult. Some days it can take 5 of my hours to get 3 hours of work done (Getting paid for 3 fair hours, when it took 5 hours out of my day to really accomplish it, due to interuptions or things like taking kids to school or practice.) Regardless, it is the perfect job for me right now, the work is suited to what I know how to do, or am at least confident and capable of learning to do; the schedule is flexible enough for me to work around the kids and other responsibilities, and I still get one day that I work away from home, in John's office, which gives me a nice break from the day to day stuff here at home.
All in all, I just can't complain a bit, and feel really blessed for the opportunities I have been given.

No comments: