Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mostly Girls Night


Last night I went down to Runners Roost and met my friend Dana there to register for the upcoming Race for the Cure race. We got out of our vehicles and laughed at how we had somehow dressed exactly the same. She brought Brian Jr. and I brought Caleb along(Thus the "mostly" girls night out"). We went to Old Chicago and had dinner, then I followed her back to her place in Castle Rock.
We made up some margaritas and guacamole and broke out the scrap booking stuff and got crafty till about 1:00 in the morning.
This morning we woke up, had coffee and hung out, then out we went for a challenging 4.5 mile run through the canyon. I showered up at their place and headed home.
It was a great time, and I really miss her. She is the best friend a girl could have!

No comments: